Thursday, October 1, 2009

Post Graduation - Films For Thought

So instead of studying I decided it'd be funner to watch movies all day.
I was right, it was so much funner. I love the World Movie channel and I'm seriously so thankful to have foxtel box office.
Here's what I've been watching. Let it tickle your fancy however you please kiddies.



This is Our Town. It's a Korean one and it's some crazy thriller about serial killers. It's good. It's ignited my liking for Asian cinema. I've recorded Jackie Chan's first film too so I have to watch that too.



This one is Thai. It's cute, but it kind of just ends. I think it's meant to be symbolic of how a tsunami just ends or something metaphorical like that. I still enjoyed it.



Oh my god I love this movie. In English it's called Please! Not Now. It's a black and white french film from 1961 and it's so darling. Brigitte Bardot is so endearing, I want to watch more of her films.



This was a South African. It was good, something different and I liked it. It was sad though. I don't really know how to describe it actually. I wasn't sure if I should feel sorry for him or not.
I'm getting to philosophical and can't put my thoughts into words so I'll just stop thinking for a bit.

Who wants to watch more movies with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment