Friday, September 11, 2009

Addict

Holy crap I've posted so much is this short amount of time called morning.
But I don't know if I like my new layout.
I have no choice because otherwise my photos cut out or something. I don't really know but it has to stay this way.
Maybe I'll centre it but I tried and it didn't work.
Whatever.
It's only 10:32 and I'm already dressed for work. I guess I'll head in early because I still haven't bought Russsh or Frankie or Oyster or Yen. But I'll probably only buy Russh and Frankie.
I need my bi-monthly calender. I'm already 12 days behind. It's disgusting.
Anyway, too many words so here is a photo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh no, I didn't realise the photo's were connected. How annoying because I don't like the top one of just the girls legs. Just ignore that.
But this would have been more close to perfect if his jeans were skinnier.

Here's another for fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment