Sunday, August 2, 2009

S.T.W

So basically Dani, Patrese and myself are starting the Sisterhood of the Traveling Wardrobe.
Don't be jelz. We've shortened it to S.T.W. Smart children.
Since we technically haven't started it just yet, I don't have much to say. But you'll see.
Um, I've bought a fair bit of ebay lately. Only two things. A bag and a pair of sunnies.

Here's the bag I bought.
It only cost me $21 including postage which I thought was great.
.
-

I also bought these sunglasses. Apparently they're vintage Versace but I don't think they are.

I guess I'll find out when I get them. Cost me $40.50 all together. I love them but I'm a bit nervous since I don't ever wear sunglasses, and because I haven't even tried them on they might not even look right on my face. Oh well. I'm not fussed. I was just dying for vintage tortoise shell glasses.

-
.
And since I've become re-addicted to ebay I've been looking at heaps of stuff. And I really want this dress. It's ugly, but it reminds me of the Elizabethan era which for whatever reason I think is cool. I would never wear it. But I find the idea of having something like this in my wardobe somewhat soothing. Plus it's only $15.


And again, don't know why. But I really want this t-shirt. I dont even care that it's mens.



I'll let you know if I bid on them. But in the meantime I'm so excited for my other stuff to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment